The Proteân XMi is the most advanced remote head ever produced by BR Remote. It offers a performance way beyond that which its price might indicate.
Virtually silent at any speed, fully VR and AR capable with zero backlash in pan & tilt, plus built-in move profiling puts the Proteân at the top of the list for ultimate performance remote heads. In addition, there is an unmatched range of standard features and add-ons which make it almost impossible to beat at any price.
For more information on the Proteân XMi download the Proteân XMi Brochure
The standard model of the Proteân is the compact model, which doesn’t include any extenders. The standard model includes:
The following can be added as optional extras:
Capacity: 10kg standard (>10kg with 2nd side support)
Position Resolution: 0.005 deg.
For further support download the Proteân XMi Instruction Manual
For more support download the following manuals:
Proteân XMi Mounting Threads
Proteân XMi and SMPTE Configuration
- 100m Riser- extends the height in 100mm increments.
- Long Drop Arm- For taller cameras or over-slinging when used with Risers.
- 50mm Width Extension- widens the head for wide cameras
- Wide Camera Plate- to match Width Extension
- Multi Function Controller- can control up to 8 heads